8 Most Troubled Relationship Poems for Him / Her

Little Things 

I remember the way your eyes would light up when you smiled. 
And the way you would laugh it would make me laugh, 
too I miss all those little things about you 
I remember how happiness was just an ordinary feeling. 
It wasn't something that we wished for
It just happened everyday 
I miss all those little things that have somehow slipped away
But as time went on and the years began to take their toll 
we forgot the little things that filled our hearts and our soul and somehow it all disappeared 
I miss all those little things about us during our best years 
Life can be hard and it can hurt sometimes we do or say something 
we never really meant and before we can take it back the pain has sunk in 
I miss all those little things about us the things that made us strong 
and made us promise this was forever no matter what went wrong 
If we can remember that love was ours once upon at time and let go of the tough years and 
heartache and take a moment to rewind 
I know whe can find the happiness that used to fill our lives everyday 
I miss all those little things that we used to be.
8 Most Troubled Relationship Poems for Him / Her 8 Most Troubled Relationship Poems for Him / Her Reviewed by Admin on January 19, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.