In loving memory of a very special Husband

In loving memory of a very special Husband 
When God was making husbands
as far as I can see,
He made a special soulmate
especially for me. 
He made a perfect gentleman, 
compassionate and kind 
With more love and affection 
than you could ever wish to find. 
He gave my darling husband 
a heart of solid gold, 
only my heart can hold, 
He was someone I could talk to 
that no one can replace 
He was someone I could laugh with 
till tears ran down my face. 
Next time we meet 
will be at Heaven's door, 
When I see you standing there 
I won't cry anymore. 
I will put my arms around you 
and kiss your smiling face, 
Then the pieces of my broken heart 
will fall back into place. 
Miss You So Much
In loving memory of a very special Husband In loving memory of a very special Husband Reviewed by Admin on May 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.