50+ Funny Husband Wife Quotes & Sayings In English

      


Here I’m sharing 50+ Funny Husband Wife Quotes & Sayings In English with images. Do share you’re favorite one in the comment and don’t forget to share this with all of your married and um married friends.

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
The husband is the HEAD of the family and wife is the NECK that turns the head around!!
My life really began when I married my husband.
Nothing says “home” like the arms of my husband.
I and my wife are happy. At least when we are not together.












It’s said that life becomes tougher after marriage. But it’s not like that. After marriage husband/wife is finally with the one who loves with a pure heart and fun :P.

When I was getting married, I was quite affected mentally with so many rumors about this beautiful relation. that it requires so many sacrifices etc. But the fact is that it requires a couple to constantly improve the relationship with your spouse to make it a stronger and healthy relationship. when I got married I realized that when you get a funny friend in your life partner. then life becomes easy to spend and you become more thankful and the complainant.

50+ Funny Husband Wife Quotes & Sayings In English 50+ Funny Husband Wife Quotes & Sayings In English Reviewed by Admin on November 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.