1001 Inspiring Love Quotes To Rekindle The Romance In Your Relationship

1.  I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You’re my first thought in the morning, you’re my last thought before I fall asleep, and you’re almost every thought in between.”
100 Inspiring Love Quotes quotes about love and life and Relationship advice 040

2. I fell asleep last night wanting to kiss you and I woke up this morning and that feeling hadn’t left.”
100 Inspiring Love Quotes quotes about love and life and Relationship advice 041

3. "Sorry” works when a mistake is made, but not when trust is broken. So in life, make mistakes but never break a trust. Because forgiving is easy, but forgetting and trusting again is sometimes impossible.”

100 Inspiring Love Quotes quotes about love and life and Relationship advice 042

4. "They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”
100 Inspiring Love Quotes quotes about love and life and Relationship advice 043

5. "It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. We’re going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you…”

100 Inspiring Love Quotes quotes about love and life and Relationship advice 044

1001 Inspiring Love Quotes To Rekindle The Romance In Your Relationship  1001 Inspiring Love Quotes To Rekindle The Romance In Your Relationship Reviewed by Admin on February 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.