All My Heart | Love Quotes And Sayings

All My Heart

I remember your smile, so radiant and warm,
 illuminating my day with loving affection.
 l remember your kisses, so sweet and soft, 
engulfing my being with blissful elation. 
I remember your touch, so gentle and delicate,
 setting my on fire with burning sensation. 
I seek you out, trying to catch a glimpse of 
your beautiful face in the lake of dreams.
 l look for your glowing angelic presence, 
your caring and loving traits, your essence. 
I see you now, my heart flutters, again whole, 
and I know how lucky l am to have met you. 
I love you, my dear, with all my heart and soul.
All My Heart | Love Quotes And Sayings All My Heart | Love Quotes And Sayings Reviewed by Admin on December 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.