How Much l Love You | Love Quotes And Sayings

How Much l Love You 
You've changed my life from a blink of the eye 
The feeling in this heart of mine cannot deny 
You've made each day one I'll never forget 
Everything we go through l will never regret 

You are the gold I will treasure till the end 
You are my soul mate and my best friend 
You've done so much for me which i'm 
thankful for 
You will always mean the world to me and so
much more 
You are my quardian angel sent from Heaven 
The best thing in my life-my sexy number 
eleven 
You are the meaning to the word love 
My heart agrees and so would any dove 

You have chased away every single fear 
You are my tissue that'll wipe away any tear 
You've given me life that I could live 
worthwhile 
Thank you for the laughs and every smile 

My days are a dream that has come true 
Every day is beautiful all thanks to you 
Now l have found what l've been looking for 
It's you heart and soul and nothing more 

You've showed me the world in such short time 
But ve've got the rest of our lives-a whole lifetime 
I'll end this line with something you should already know 
I love you so much more than these words show.
How Much l Love You | Love Quotes And Sayings How Much l Love You | Love Quotes And Sayings Reviewed by Admin on December 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.