You Mean The World To Me | Love Quotes And Sayings

Hello my Beautiful Angel...just something to let you know I am thinking about you, and how much you mean to me and how much you have impacted my life for tbe better...not just me but our family too...I love you with everything I am and ever will be.  Your "My Love" 
Hello my Beautiful Angel...just something to let you know I am thinking about you, and how much you mean to me and how much you have impacted my life for tbe better...not just me but our family too...I love you with everything I am and ever will be. Your "My Love"

Hello my Beautiful Angel...just something to let you know I am thinking about you, and how much you mean to me and how much you have impacted my life for tbe better...not just me but our family too...I love you with everything I am and ever will be.  Your "My Love"
You Mean The World To Me 
In all our time together 
You've come to mean so much to me 
You are my best friend 
My life and all my dreams 
You give me hope when I'm all out 
You are my pick-me-up 
When I'm feeling down 
You make me feel good about myself 
There will never be anyone else 
For the rest of time 
To love me like you do 
And for me to love too 
The way I love you You mean the world to me 
You are my soul. 
my spirit 
My everything












You Mean The World To Me | Love Quotes And Sayings You Mean The World To Me | Love Quotes And Sayings Reviewed by Admin on February 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.