Funny Father’s Day Messages and Quotes




Here are some funny Father’s Day messages you could use in a greeting card to your Dad.

You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest Dad in town.

I’m so lucky to have you as my father... I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best Farter!

Dad, thanks for working so hard to pay for the TV that actually raised me!

You taught me so many of the important things I know - including a few choice words for certain situations. Thanks Dad!

Let’s be honest - you wouldn’t have this special day if it wasn’t for me! Happy Father’s Day!

Dad, your Father’s Day gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding!

I smile because you are my father. And I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.

And here are some funny Father’s Day quotes about Dads.

If at first you don’t succeed, call Dad.
~ Anon

Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.
~ Hillary Lytle

The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
~ Tim Russert

Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
~ Al Unser

A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez










Funny Father’s Day Messages and Quotes Funny Father’s Day Messages and Quotes Reviewed by Admin on May 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.