Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 4]



Happy Father’s Day Poems

A selection of cute Father’s Day poems help you wish your dad a happy Father’s Day.

One day I’ll be big like you
And strong and smart and brave
Dad you are a hero to me
Happy Father’s Day!

Daddy I want to let you know
How lucky Mommy and I are
Because when it comes to daddies
You really are a star!

Daddy I know your secret
That you’ve tried to keep suppressed
I promise I won’t tell anyone
But I know you like me best!

Dad you know that I like Batman
And Superman’s cool too
But I don’t really need them
As long as I have you!

This Father’s Day poem is super sweet and the perfect poem for a new dad on their first Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day, Daddy,
I have a present for you.
No, it’s not in my diaper,
But that needs changing, too!

I have a poem to let you know
How lucky Mommy and I are
Because when it comes to daddies
You really are a star!

Thanks for taking care of me
With cuddles and silly songs.
Thanks for settling me back to sleep,
The nights they can be long

One day I’ll be big like you,
And strong and smart and brave.
But while I’m little I want to say
Happy First Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 4] Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 4] Reviewed by Admin on May 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.