Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 3]



A collection of beautiful quotes about fathers that you could use in a happy Father’s Day message to your dad.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
~ Jim Valvano

He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~ Clarence B Kelland

It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
~ Dawn French

These next Father’s Day quotes are about fatherhood and what it means to be a dad.

Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad.
~ Wade Boggs

FATHER: a son’s first hero... and a daughter’s first love.
~ Unknown

When you need real understanding, When you need someone to care, When you need someone to guide you... A father’s always there.
~ Thomas J. Langley

Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.
~ Pam Brown

I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.
~ Umberto Eco

A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
~ Unknown

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
~ Sigmund Freud

Some beautiful religious Father’s Day quotes about fathers and the special role they have in family life.

Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.
~ William Wordsworth

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
~ Lydia M. Child

Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
~ Proverbs 22:6

Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 3] Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 3] Reviewed by Admin on May 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.