Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 2]



Coronavirus, stay-at-home orders, and social distancing measures have made 2021 a year to remember for all the wrong reasons. Here are a few Happy Father’s day messages to send your dad if you can’t visit him in person this year.

Sending you all my love this Father’s day. We might be apart today, but you’re always in my heart. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. I miss you!

This card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! I love you so very much and miss you enormously! I hope you have a very happy Father’s day despite this lock-down, and that I can see you again soon.

Happy Father’s day Dad! We might be separated today but one day I will get to see you again and it’s going to be the best catch up ever! May you keep strong, stay safe, and take care of yourselves. I miss you!

Happy Father’s Day to my amazing Dad! Although we’re far apart, you’re always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you and miss you more than words can say.

Father and child are never truly apart, maybe in distance but never in heart. I miss you every day Dad, but know you are with me in spirit. I love you and hope you have a great day!

Sending you all my love across the miles. Have a great Father’s day!

Have a great Father’s day today Dad! I’m really looking forward to spending time together when we can next catch up.

Happy Father’s day to my incredible, amazing, wonderful Papa! I miss you and can’t wait to see you again one day!

Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 2] Happy Father’s Day Wishes & Quotes [Part 2] Reviewed by Admin on May 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.